Terms And Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Astute Aesthetics Limited ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alva House, Valley Drive, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 5UE, UK Our company registration number is 09595418 and registered address is Alva House, Valley Drive, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 5UE, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Treatment Terms and Conditions
By booking an appointment with Astute Aesthetics, you are indicating your agreement to our Appointment and Cancellation Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we urge you to read them and make sure that you understand and are willing to abide by them.
Appointments and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- A £25 deposit is required for any appointment at the time of booking. For complimentary consultations the money will either be refunded or put towards further consultations, treatments or product purchases.
- 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule a booked appointment.
- For late evening or Saturday appointments, at least five working days' notice is required to cancel or postpone your booking.
- Those who cancel or reschedule in less than the required notice period will forfeit their deposit.
- Clients who fail to attend a booked appointment will also forfeit their deposit.
- Failing to attend or cancelling at short notice appointments in a course of treatments will result in one treatment being deducted from the remaining balance.
- Arriving late to a booked appointment will result in either a shorter appointment or withdrawal of the treatment.
- Please be aware that even paid consultations may conclude that for some reason you're not suitable for the treatment you're interested in.
- It is essential that you provide us with an accurate medical history. If you have withheld information, Astute Aesthetics cannot be held liable for any resulting damage or complications.
- If you fail to follow instructions issued by Astute Aesthetics staff members, Astute Aesthetics cannot be held liable for any resulting damage or complications.
- Young children cannot be brought into treatment rooms and neither can our staff supervise them while you are being treated, so please only bring them if you are accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It's our duty to assess whether you're suitable for any given treatment. If we conclude that for some reason you're not, we'll refund any payment you've made in advance for the treatment.